North Jobs Operations Assistant Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, we Company Confidential, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as operations assistant manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in North - Others and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Operations Assistant Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage a team of in-house maintenance technician, requisite M&E equipment/parts and attend to complaints relating to M&E services.
- Conduct general inspection to identify services for rectification and oversee contractors’ performance in accordance with contractual work scope and timeline of completion.
- Follow through the tender, evaluation and recommendation of service or term contracts, as well as its administration and management.
- Develop and implement preventive/corrective maintenance programs for M&E installations.
- Develop and implement fire emergency plan, fire safety audit, maintenance plan for security surveillance systems and carpark facilities to achieve highest standard of safety and security.
- Requisite safety and security equipment and parts as well as follow up and investigate incidents or complaints relating to fire safety and security in the shopping mall.
- Prepare yearly and ad-hoc budget and forecast for property management in the mall.
Profile of the successful candidate
- Have three years’ experience in a similar capacity with working knowledge in shopping mall’s maintenance, fire safety and security system, local codes, and regulations.
- Able to interact with various stakeholders from all levels.
- A team player who is proactive, result oriented, and possesses excellent communication skills, able to work independently and perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possesses at least a Diploma in Real Estate/Building/Facilities Management, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.