West Jobs Operations Assistant Manager/ Manager (logistics Mnc, West) Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 6.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Operations Assistant Manager/ Manager (logistics Mnc, West)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is an established company specialising in Logistics Industry. They are expanding and growing at a fast pace and now looking to hire a Operations Manager / Assistant Manager to support the growth. They are located in the West– easily accessible.
- Manage and supervise warehouse operations, including local transportation within Singapore.
- Establish and oversee standard practices such as equipment inspections and regular walkthroughs.
- Monitor monthly workplace safety and health reports, taking the lead in addressing any issues.
- Address deviations or potential risks from set performance indicators.
- Provide guidance to section leads on adjusting and improving daily operations.
- Delegate tasks to section leads and track project progress.
- Address any escalations or potential obstacles raised by section leads.
- Offer relevant advice and guidance to ensure clear understanding.
- Arrange internal sessions for issue alignment, especially for critical matters.
- Escalate potential risks to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Develop manpower resource plans for operations.
- Conduct recruitment interviews for additional team members, as required.
- Handle warning or termination sessions for section leads.
- Analyze monthly departmental P/L, including sales revenue, direct and indirect costs, and gross profit.
- Propose initiatives to enhance sales and cost optimization, in collaboration with the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in 3PL warehouse operations.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R22106363 (Lum Pei Yee)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Operations Assistant Manager/ Manager (logistics Mnc, West) position job vacancies