Central Region Jobs Operations Executive (24/7 Shift) Position at ASIA DIGITAL EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Executive (24/7 Shift). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ASIA DIGITAL EXCHANGE PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ASIA DIGITAL EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Operations Executive (24/7 Shift)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
AsiaNext is a trusted digital exchange for institutional investors in Asia and globally. It will offer integrated listing, trading, and post-trade services for digital assets, including digital payment tokens. The joint venture between the SBI Group in Japan and SIX Group AG in Switzerland will provide an institutional-grade platform to enable the tokenization and trading of existing securities and non-bankable assets.
AsiaNext will support the growing institutional demand for trading of public and private digital assets. It will leverage the extensive networks of SBI in Asia and SIX in Switzerland and Europe, as well as their joint expertise in fulfilling institutional investors’ needs. Both SBI and SIX have demonstrated leadership in digital asset markets globally through multiple investments, issuances and initiatives in the space.
Why Join Us?
With SBI and SIX as its shareholders, AsiaNext has significant backing supporting its mission of building the world’s first institutional-grade digital exchange for institutional investors and fostering trust through rigorous security and compliance to regulations. The team comprises members with traditional finance, digital finance and technology background spanning decades at major regional and global banks, brokerages, exchanges, regulators, digital exchanges, and many others.
If you are looking to develop your career in a professional and well-run environment, yet which moves and grows rapidly, join our diverse and talented team to build the digital exchange of choice for institutional investors.
About This Role:-
AsiaNext seeks to develop a fair, orderly and transparent exchange that facilitates members and participants to have equal access to information and transparent trading rules.
This role will be performed on shift work basis where candidate will be primarily tasked to work on the market surveillance role in monitoring, identifying and escalating instances of market abuse or misconduct and other manipulative practices that compromise the fair, orderly and transparent exchange operations of the trading platform.
· Conduct surveillance screening on exchange trading activities in accordance with Market Control and Surveillance procedures for trading exchange operations.
· Provide accurate review of trade surveillance alerts
· Ensure timely raising of genuine surveillance alert cases for immediate follow-up actions
· Provide feedback to HOD on alert trend, and undertake analysis on historical market price and volume data to refine the surveillance alert setting over time
· Perform other assigned exchange operations tasks during the shift hours, including monitoring of Member’s margin position and risk limit.
Qualifications And Experience
· Diploma in banking and finance, business management/Higher NITEC in business.
Experience and Skill
· Prior experience working in a related role in the banking/securities services/fintech/payment industry will be desirable.
· Good knowledge of relevant regulatory and market conduct rules and other related regulations will be preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· You have proven analytical and eye for details
· Collaborative, self-discipline, and team focus
· Ability to pick up the learning with the training provided and work in a fast-paced environment
· Willing to work in different shifts to cover the 24×7 operations
Rotate on fortnightly basis:-
7.30am to 7.30pm (Day Shift)
7.30pm to 7.30am (Night Shift)
· Competitive staff benefits – annual leave, life insurance, and medical insurance (includes dependents)
· Competitive remuneration including variable bonus
· Shift Allowances
How to Apply:-
If you are ready to take up a new challenge in a dynamic and fast-growing platform, please send your resume to **@asianext.comstating your name and title of the position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential for recruitment purposes only.
AsiaNext is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
|Address||105 Cecil St, Asian Exchange Pte. Ltd., The Octagon, Singapore 069534|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.