Singapore Jobs Operations Executive Position at E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Operations Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Responsible for supervising groups of Hygiene team and ensuring the performance of cleaning programs and activities is fully implemented and measured.
- To closely support the Executive to manage manpower deployment and utilization of resources to ensure school environment is within established standards.
- Ensure work delivery and output is in line with Hygiene and Safety Standards in line with NEA & ECDA requirements.
- Ensure hygiene helpers is adequately trained and compliant with work output and expectations.
- Ensure hygiene leaders & helpers employ appropriate work and cleaning methodology and the safe use of cleaning equipment, materials and chemical products.
- Collaborate with Centre Leaders and the Executive to conduct regular work performance reviews and yearly performance appraisals to ascertain quality of each Individual team member.
- Plan monthly regular audits for schools, include inspections and assessment to ensure high standard of safety and hygiene is achieved.
- Preferably bilingual with good communication skills
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Possess WSQ Certificate in Environmental Cleaning with Diploma from a relevant discipline.
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials on appointment original copies must be provided for verification.
|Address||178 Clemenceau Ave, E-Bridge Pre-School Pte Ltd (Head Office), Singapore 239926|
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Professional Development
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inviting passionate educators to join us in shaping the future.
E-Bridge Pre-School, a member of EtonHouse International Education Group, was launched under the Singapore Government’s Anchor Operator (AOP) Scheme to provide high quality and affordable early childhood services for families in Singapore. E-Bridge is founded on the belief that providing quality early years education to more communities across Singapore will improve the lives of children, families and the community at large and aims to offer a programme which will lay a strong foundation for children from all walks of life.
As part of EtonHouse, a global organization based in 11 countries with more than 100 campuses and over 10,00 children from 61 different nationalities, E-Bridge will offer an inquiry based programme that is engaging and holistic, built upon a foundation of respected research into young children’s learning and acknowledged best pedagogical practice. E-Bridge will also adopt high standards of practice with its quality assurance framework based on policies and standard operating procedures derived from international best practice. The children and parents thus have access to a holistic and nurturing learning environment that supports inquiry and exploration and encourages children to be confident, bilingual, responsible and happy citizens.
Our E-Bridge teachers will have access to a thorough and intensive training and professional development programme supported by EtonHouse. Our teachers will also be supported by a team of pedagogues who will provide guidance to ensure quality programs are delivered to our children.
We would like to invite like-minded and passionate educators with a genuine interest in early childhood education to join us in discovering a meaningful career which endeavours to nurture young children with a curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201322271M
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Good welfare & benefits, Regular hours