Singapore Jobs Operations Fixed Income Security Settlement – Avp, #worknow #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Operations Fixed Income Security Settlement - AVP, #Worknow #seekbetter in our business office, Deutsche Bank AG.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Operations Fixed Income Security Settlement - Avp, #worknow #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
You will be a member of the Fixed Income Security Settlement APAC regional team supporting multiple business lines and 14 locations. The role requires strong analytical and organization skills to perform analysis and develop requirements to address various changes across different systems, processes and markets
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your key responsibilities:
- Support daily fixed income security settlement issues and escalation that may occur across APAC
- Manage Fixed Income security product related projects, coordinating with other locations and technology on operational process, regulatory, and system related change implementation
- Perform end to end settlement and clearing detail analysis for process improvements
- Implement procedure and control changes in response to regulation and policy changes
- Representing the team in audit, control and regulatory processes
- Take part in new business initiatives
Your skills and experience:
- 6+ years experience in the Banking Industry in either global market settlement, custody services or project execution role
- Fixed Income Security Settlement product knowledge
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Be willing to continuously invest in self-learning/training to stay abreast of constantly changing industry trends / client requirements and newer products /processes
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to hold clear and concise conversations with business partners and external clients.
- Strong mindset to challenge and re-engineer current processes to meet changing needs of the business. Some knowledge and exposure to digital tools will be useful, eg Alteryx, SQL, VBA, Python programming.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and work as part of a wider regional team
- High personal motivational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)