Central Region Jobs Operations Specialist, Funds Services (senior Associate) Position at Bank of Singapore Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Bank of Singapore Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as operations specialist, funds services (senior associate) with a contract work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Bank of Singapore Limited
|Operations Specialist, Funds Services (senior Associate)
|Type of Work
Operations Specialist, Funds Services (Senior Associate)
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Specialist (Senior Associate) in our Funds Services team!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- End to end processing of Funds Trade Order Placement and Settlements
- Perform order placement with Custodians and Fund Houses for Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds
- Perform trade settlement processing for Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds
- Process Private Equity capital calls/Distributions and ensure timely settlement and payment
- Support new Fund Launches from book building to trade settlement.
- Investigate failing trades with Custodian and Counterparties
- Investigate daily cash and stock reconciliation breaks
- Perform UAT for system enhancement and roll out
- Ad hoc task as assigned
- Assist the team lead in managing the day-to-day operations and escalations
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of VBA or SQL coding would be advantageous.
- Team Player with ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to adopt and maintain a logical approach in critical situations
|63 Market St, #22-00 Bank of Singapore, Singapore 048942
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 197700866R