Central Region Jobs Operations Strategy Associate Position at PROPSELLER PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PROPSELLER PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Operations Strategy Associate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|PROPSELLER PTE. LTD.
|Operations Strategy Associate
|Type of Work
Propseller’s mission is to help people achieve the most when making the biggest financial decision of their life: transacting real estate.
We are building the end-to-end real estate transaction platform, starting with the real estate agent service of the 21st century: a technology-powered real estate brokerage that is valuable, reliable, and fairly priced. To do that, we elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations.
In August 2022, Propseller raised a US$12M Series A led by Vertex Ventures, the VC arm of Temasek and Series A lead investor of Grab. Propseller is backed by some of the best Venture Capital firms in the world including Vertex Ventures, ICCP-SBI, Partech, Iterative, Hustle Fund, Redbadge Pacific, Vulpes Ventures, Rapzo Capital, and more.
Find out more at: **
Part of the Operations team, the Operations Strategy Associate works on the most pressing challenges within the Operations function, contributing to driving projects end to end, with precise execution and stakeholder management. You are the analytical mind of the Operations team and are expected to chart the path, remove obstacles, and navigate the operations troops to success.
With plans to grow our team from 50 to 250 over the next 24 months on the back of our Series A, this role is an amazing opportunity for a high-potential individual to be at the forefront of exponential growth alongside a key member of the executive team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support operations organisational design and headcount planning;
- Identify and prioritise projects based on hard facts and data;
- Coordinate key strategic projects and ad hoc incoming requests;
- Work closely with a team to build tools and optimise processes that contribute to greater performance of key metrics;
- Contribute to improving, overseeing and leading dialogue around reporting and key performance metrics;
- Conduct analyses to identify insights and growth opportunities;
- Facilitate strategic vendors relationship, including performance and pricing.
This role is for you if you enjoy managing projects in very demanding environments like management consulting firms and fast-growth startups. You pride yourself on working in a team to break down complex problems into actionable pieces and know how to get things done quickly, pushing things across the finish line. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and go into the nitty gritty details of execution, using the latest low-code tools to build the most efficient process possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university;
- 2+ years in management consulting, investment banking or a fast-growth startup;
- Good command of spreadsheet-based modelling and analysis;
- Working experience with BI visualisation tools such as Tableau, Microsoft BI or Looker;
- Working experience with integration tools such as Zapier or Workato;
- Proven track record of managing and executing complex projects;
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work with minimal guidance;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs;
- Be involved in strategic decisions that make a real impact and get involved in the day-to-day running of a Series A start-up;
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro, Jabra Headset, fully-integrated CRM, etc;
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible;
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime.
Ideal length: 2 weeks
If your application is selected:
- Interview 1 (30 mins) – Video Call: Introductory call with our Head of People
- Interview 2 (1hr) – Video Call: Case presentation with our VP of Operations and Head of Propseller Buy
- Interview 3 (1hr) – Physical: Case presentation with our CEO and Chief of Staff
- Reference Check
- Welcome aboard!
S$3,400 – S$6,00 + Stock Options
|380 Jln Besar, Level 16 Propseller, Singapore 209000
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Propseller is the “Modern Real Estate Agency that Stands by You”. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the most when making one of the biggest financial decisions of their life: selling, buying, or renting real estate. We do that by offering them the state of the art real estate agent service of the 21st century: highly valuable, completely transparent, and fairly priced. A service that will, hopefully, make them love real estate agents (again).
At Propseller, we are building the first technology-powered real estate brokerage in South-East Asia. We elevate the most human part of the service, with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest, with technology and centralized operations.By rethinking the way properties are transacted, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t, we are able to deliver more while charging less. In Singapore, where we currently operate, that means we sell homes 2 times faster for only 1% commission (vs. 2% standard), saving people S$10,00 per transaction on average.
Are you looking for the “next big thing”? Real Estate is the largest asset class on earth and we are on a mission to make it better. Do you enjoy learning and growing every day in a dynamic start-up environment? We have assembled a highly driven “AA” team of real estate, growth, and technology professionals. Our current team members studied at top universities (NUS, INSEAD, ESSEC, St Gallen, etc.), and founded/were early employees in top startups.
In August 2022, Propseller raised a US$12M Series A led byVertex Ventures, the VC arm ofTemasekand Series A lead investor ofGrab. Propseller is backed by some of the best Venture Capital firms in the world including Vertex Ventures, ICCP-SBI, Partech, Iterative, Hustle Fund, Redbadge Pacific, Vulpes Ventures, Rapzo Capital, and more.
As of February 2023, we are a team of 50 people, with hopes to grow to 200 people. We are multi-cultural and we collectively speak a total of 8 different languages. We enjoy having fun while working hard in a diverse environment. We are assembling an A-team and are hiring the best for every role.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201711507M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays - Fridays with Weekend shift work (Role dependent)