Singapore Jobs Ops – Operations Analyst_beginner Position at Tekishub Consulting Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Tekishub Consulting Services Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as ops - operations analyst_beginner with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Tekishub Consulting Services Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Ops - Operations Analyst_beginner|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Trade Finance exp or Alternate Banking Operations ( not from credit side ) . needed for this role in Bank.
As part of the Premier Service Unit servicing the bank’s key VIP trade clients, to effectively perform day-to-day business operational activities which includes meeting both internal and external stakeholders’ expectations in terms of quality and turnaround time:
• Processing of Trade Finance applications including issuance and advising of Letter of Credit, Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements, Export Negotiations, etc
• Perform pre and post processing duties eg. follow-up, tracking and closing of outstanding items in a timely manner
• Adherence to the processes, procedures and guidelines established under the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Process Risk Maps (PRM)
• Maintain risk & controls measures as per the established standards and minimize operational losses
• Identify and implement improvements to processes and/or procedures to increase productivity and control risks
• Support the team with ad-hoc projects such as system enhancements and bug fixes
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.