Singapore Jobs Packaging Manager (pharmaceutical) #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Packaging Manager (Pharmaceutical) #URGENT. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Packaging Manager (pharmaceutical) #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our client is a leading listed Pharmaceutical MNC that specialises in various therapeutic areas.
This role will require relocation to Taiwan.
- Manage manufacturing packaging process on the shop floor.
- Ensure manufacturing packaging delivery meets KPI.
- Accountable for the contact between the value stream and external stakeholders, including supply chain, planner, technical services, quality or engineering teams, to quickly communicate problems in delivery, quality or process flow.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the achievement of high-quality products.
- At least a bachelor and above.
- Over 10 years of experience in engineering, especially with pharmaceutical plant/OSD products.
- Over 3 years of managerial experience.
- Familiar with GMP regulations.
Kindly send your CV to Wei Ting Foong at “Apply Now”
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R2196804
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)