Singapore Jobs Patient Service Associate (inpatient / Emergency Dept) Position at Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Patient Service Associate (Inpatient / Emergency Dept) in our business office, Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 1.600 - SGD 2.900, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Patient Service Associate (inpatient / Emergency Dept)|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.900|
- Location: North / Central / West (near MRT)
- Rotating shifts (2 shifts – inpatients or 3 shifts – Emergency)
- 5 days including weekends and PH / 40 hours per week.
- Salary up to $2,900 + AWS + Variable bonus
- Good benefits and working culture
- 1 year renewable / convertible contract
- Provide frontline services and general administrative duties of the ward.
- Maintain overall décor and cleanliness at the front counter and reception area of ward.
- Attend to patients at counters for registration and payment and appointment line.
- Trace case notes for walk-in cases, billing and charges.
- Account for handover and closing of counter payments.
- Attend to complaints and escalate to higher management when needed.
- Attend to data requests pertaining to patient information.
- Min “N”/”O” Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC or Diploma in any field.
- Candidates with 1 year of customer service experiences
- Applicants with experiences in the healthcare industry an advantage.
Interested applicants, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tiong Kai Yuen, Noreen
Registration number: R122616
EA Licence No: 12C6253
|Address||2 Kallang Ave, #03-08 Dynamic Human Capital, Singapore 339407|
- Job stability with career growth & progression
- AWS + Variable bonus
- Various locations (Near MRT)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connecting talents . Driving dreams
Dynamic Human Capital connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment needs.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 12C6253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Patient Service Associate (inpatient / Emergency Dept) position job vacancies