Singapore Jobs Payroll Audit Analyst Iii #seek Position at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Thermo Fisher Scientific are looking for candidates for the position of payroll audit analyst iii #seek with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Position||Payroll Audit Analyst Iii #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Audit / SOX Controls / Compliance
- Partner directly with regional Payroll teams, HR, Finance and business teams to support ongoing compliance through the recurring review of Payroll data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Liaise with Payroll teams and internal / external audit during the annual audit / SOX testing cycles.
- Assist in developing audit programs and maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding audit tools and techniques.
- Review corporate policies and procedures according to regulatory requirements to identify and address potential risks.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to Payroll practices, processes, controls (operational and financial) and internal / external stakeholders).
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis to determine cause of repeated escapes to identify gaps, continuous improvement opportunities and initiate corrective actions.
- Responsible for complex (and large volume) Payroll data analytics for purposes of fulfilling internal and external audit and / or reporting related requests (as needed).
Data Privacy Inventory
- Ensure compliance with requirement to create, maintain and inventory records of processing activities (ROPA) for the Payroll function and employee personal data (including data that sits on a server or a shelf).
- Document all instances where employee’s personal data is processed, why, what is done with it and how it is managed.
- Ensure audit files are reviewed and stored in secure departmental repository.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Owner
- Annually (as needed), ensure that SOPs associated with Payroll are kept current with changes to:
- Corporate IT Policies and Procedures and that all local SOX (IT) controls are documented (if location is deemed in-scope for SOX).
- Corporate Policies and Procedures and that all local SOX (Finance) controls are documented.
- At a minimum, the SOPs should include who is responsible for the control, when and how it is performed, and what evidence will support the control.
- Additionally, ensure Payroll Department senior management reviews the SOPs at least annually.
- Payroll System Administration Oversight
- Collaborate with local Payroll teams to ensure they:
- Maintain systems access and security to ensure data integrity and identify anomalies.
- Timely grant, modify and terminate Payroll system user access in accordance with established standard work.
- Partner with the Payroll system third party service provider on troubleshooting and technical-related issues.
SOX IT Logical Access Controls Operation (if location is deemed in-scope for SOX):
- Execute and document SOX IT Logical access controls related to the Payroll system, in accordance with established standard work.
- Maintain all evidence supporting the execution and review of the controls for internal and external audit purposes.
- Payroll Data Request Ticketing System Case Administrator
- Manage audit and compliance Payroll ticketing system data requests.
- Review, work and complete user requests timely.
- Ad Hoc Projects: Collaborate with the Payroll Team on ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or a professional Accounting qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of overall Payroll and/or Accounting, Finance experience coupled with an audit / controls background
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll Accounting and wage and hour laws, tax laws and audit functions and processes
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Query and other ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to facilitate complex reporting between HR and Payroll systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to recommend and implement changes, as needed
- Experience with Workday and/or ADP preferred
- Experience with different ERP systems (SAP, LAWSON, ORACLE etc.)
- Language requirements: English (fluent)
|Address||1 Jln Kilang Timor, #04-02 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Singapore 159303|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions and build rewarding careers. Our presence in Southeast Asia includes operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar and the Philippines.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market, and increase laboratory productivity. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our professionals the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Our success is driven by visionary leadership, intelligent strategy and strong teamwork. With our global scale and capabilities, we’re able to focus on meeting our customers’ diverse needs. Every day, we are helping hundreds of thousands of customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you’re ready to take on some of the most important challenges in the world, you’ll discover that, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,00 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Explore our opportunities in Southeast Asia, and join us.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200510503Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -