Central Region Jobs People Advisor,analyst/specialist Position at AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of People Advisor,Analyst/Specialist in our company, AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Responsible for managing day-to-day human resources inquiries and enhancing HR automation capabilities
- Handle general inquiries raised and logged through case management via employee portal
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on standard policy matters
- Facilitate onboarding and off-boarding activities
- Process grievances and complaint cases
- Enhance chatbot capabilities using content management portal, improve knowledge articles, and identify process and operation improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience working in the field of HR
- Someone with HR Generalist experience will be preferred
|Address||1 Robinson Rd, AIA Singapore, AIA Tower, Singapore 048542|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific.Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we’re now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities.AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201106386R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible benefits