Singapore Jobs People And Culture Executive – #urgent Position at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PEOPLE AND CULTURE EXECUTIVE - #Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
|People And Culture Executive - #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Provide People and Culture administrative, advisory, and support services to team members and management.
- Assist with recruitment tasks such as job posting, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, preparing and delivering employment agreements, acceptance, and ensuring all relevant documents are received according to the checklist.
- Prepare and handle onboarding.
- Maintain all filing systems – Personal files, archive files, timesheets, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance of team members’ database in HRIS and delivering reports to Department Heads when necessary, as well as answering any queries that may arise on personal files.
- Manage work permit application process, and coordinate travel and team member accommodation as required.
- Update team member communications/bulletin boards and ensure all materials presented are updated and fresh.
- Prepare team member relations calendar and organise activities including but not limited to Team member Of the Month, Long Service Award, Birthday celebration, Recreational activities, Annual Dinner and Dance, Family Days, etc.
- Engage team members, handle team member enquiries, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Handles off-boarding, exit clearance, and interviews.
- Take notes and minutes of disciplinary procedures and all other relevant correspondence.
- Ensure confidentiality when handling all team members matters.
- Assist and support in team engagement activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, preferably majoring in People and Culture Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess initiative, independence, systematic, sense of urgency
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- A strong team player
|6B Orange Grove Rd, L1 COMO Group - Hotels & Resorts, Singapore 258332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location.
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200204214R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- People And Culture Executive - #urgent position job vacancies