Queenstown Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Queenstown and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Personal Assistant in our business office, Company Confidential.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Coordinating and Managing Business meetings and appointment arrangements.
- To Handle travel arrangements and diary management, including the booking of venues and assisting in travel arrangements for overseas trips.
- Handling calls and correspondences including incoming documents and emails.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is focused, can work in a fast-paced environment, and can handle work under pressure.
- Well organized, has high EQ, and has a mature mindset.
- Is dynamic and independent at work.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
The person we are looking for:
- Full-time job position.
- Candidates Must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Secretarial/Administration or any related field.
- A driving license is preferred!
- Spoken and Written both Chinese and English (in order to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates)
- 6 days work week
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Queenstown 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Queenstown 2023
- Personal Assistant position job vacancies