Singapore Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of personal assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist CEO and his family on personal and household matters
- Manage visa applications
- Translate documents from English to Mandarin
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- At least a Bachelor degree from marketing related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent Discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in English
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Mandarin to handle Chinese Speaking Clients, Business Partners, Government and Other organizations in countries including China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Good Communication skills and great team player
- Meticulous, attention to detail
|Address||20 Pasir Panjang Road #12-27/28 Mapletree Business City, IFUN SINGAPORE PTE. LTD, Singapore 117439|
- Regional Exposure
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Equal Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IFUN Singapore Pte. Ltd. (IFUN), headquartered in Singapore, is one of the world’s quickly emerging online game companies.
In the development of games, we have been adhering to the concept of continuous innovation to entertain the public and dedicated to creating a healthy and safe entertainment games platform for players.
Since our company’s establishment, we have been working tirelessly with passion, responsibility, initiative, and an always happy belief.
As an online game product provider, we are committed to becoming a comprehensive Internet company that provides users with high-quality services such as games, entertainment, and tools.
We create for users based on the corporate spirit of user first, experience first, ambition and down-to-earth all-round happiness.
Our management philosophy is firmly focused on stimulating creativity, actively improving product quality, strengthening execution and on-going customer care whilst continuously grasping the pulse of the industry and bravely standing at the forefront of technology to meet customer needs and market demands with new and exciting products.
At IFUN our team is constantly innovating and wholeheartedly forging ahead to provide high-quality products and perfect after-sales service for users worldwide in various industries.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 202088588G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)