Singapore Jobs Personal Driver Position at Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Personal Driver. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & General Work with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ifun Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Chauffeur the Company’s Director and his family, and/or his visitors
- Assume all the duties required of a Driver, including washing and cleaning of the assigned vehicles
- Ensure vehicle is always clean
- Ensure that safety and comfort are always a priority
- Maintain the vehicle on a regular basis to ensure good working condition
- Carry out other related duties as assigned by management or its representative from time to time
- A valid class 3 Driving License with a good driving record
- An ability to communicate in English & Mandarin in order to communicate with our Coprorate Executives, Clients and Guests from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- A pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to work on morning and night shift including weekends and public holidays
6 days per week
Reporting Work Location
|Address||20 Pasir Panjang Road #12-27/28 Mapletree Business City, IFUN SINGAPORE PTE. LTD, Singapore 117439|
- Equal Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IFUN Singapore Pte. Ltd. (IFUN), headquartered in Singapore, is one of the world’s quickly emerging online game companies.
In the development of games, we have been adhering to the concept of continuous innovation to entertain the public and dedicated to creating a healthy and safe entertainment games platform for players.
Since our company’s establishment, we have been working tirelessly with passion, responsibility, initiative, and an always happy belief.
As an online game product provider, we are committed to becoming a comprehensive Internet company that provides users with high-quality services such as games, entertainment, and tools.
We create for users based on the corporate spirit of user first, experience first, ambition and down-to-earth all-round happiness.
Our management philosophy is firmly focused on stimulating creativity, actively improving product quality, strengthening execution and on-going customer care whilst continuously grasping the pulse of the industry and bravely standing at the forefront of technology to meet customer needs and market demands with new and exciting products.
At IFUN our team is constantly innovating and wholeheartedly forging ahead to provide high-quality products and perfect after-sales service for users worldwide in various industries.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 202088588G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)