West Jobs Pharmacy Technician Position at Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- Experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Are you ready to embark on a journey filled with pills, potions, and prescriptions? Our client is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Pharmacy Assistant to join their dynamic team!
- Perform accurate and efficient payment processing at the cashier point
- Ensure the shelves in the retail area are stocked with retail products in accordance with the Standard Merchandising Guideline.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding retail products in a professional manner, following the guideline by the company
- Oversee, establish inventory standards, conduct stock taking, and manage stock ordering for medications, supplies, and equipment.
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
- Minimum GCE O/ N / A Level with a Cert in Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPTC)
- Experience in Customer Service
- Passion for Healthcare and helping other
Apply Now and Let the Fun Begin!
Ready to jump on board and be part of the spirited team? Send us your resume in Microsoft Word format
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Carol Tan Choon Gek (Chen Chunyue)
Dynamic Human Capital
Registration number: R23113984 | EA Licence No: 12C6253
- 5 min sheltered walk via MRT
- Attractive benefits and bonuses (AWS + VB)
- Ongoing professional development and career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Connecting talents . Driving dreams
Dynamic Human Capital connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment needs.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201228584R
- EA No.: 12C6253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days