North Jobs Planner Position at GES Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
GES Singapore Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of North and surrounding areas as planner with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|GES Singapore Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / AUTHORIZATION LEVEL
· Prepare Master Production Schedule (MPS), optimizing the use of available resources and coordinate with related departments to ensure product, volume and shipment are meeting targeted levels.
· Monitor and report materials shortages on products assigned.
· Liaise with Purchasing to ensure timely receipt of materials to fulfil Work Order.
· To ensure timely implementation of ECO.
- Interact with customers on parts allocation, premium buys authorization, update material status per ship plan and ensure on time delivery.
- Work with cross functional departments to ensure on time SRV.
- Develop master production schedule and machines maintenance schedule.
- Coordinate to plan materials, manpower and equipment capacity accordingly to assure optimal utilization and efficiency, and to meet customer demand.
- Monitor timely resolution of product, process, test and material quality issues to meet production build plan and on time delivery to customers.
- Regularly review data, including work order, forecast, cycle time, capacity, downtime, peak production, inventory accuracy and scheduling accuracy, for planning information.
- Ensure production compliance to the established quality management systems and safety regulations.
- Ensure maintenance and validation of production equipment, jigs and fixtures is according to the approved process and procedure before use.
- Ensure the aging inventory is addressed and disposed accordingly to maintain desired inventory levels.
- Continuous improvements to increase productivity through materials planning and production capacity planning.
- Prepare PPV premium buy.
- Work with internal team to ensure NPI project is delivered per customer expectation and ensure smooth transfer to mass production realization.
- Release and Maintenance of Work Orders (WO) in SAP based on Customers’ Purchase Order Requirements, and commit shipments against required dates.
- Manage demand exceptions, inventory and supply.
- Evaluating inventory turns performance and implementing inventory controls, such as materials pull and push strategies based on planning analysis.
- Report monthly material excess and obsolescence and action plan to reduce on hand inventory and open orders
- Work with Engineering for ECN and deviations, as well as QA on quality issue that affects production planning.
- Preparing purchase requisition and DA
- Participate in Interplant Product Transfer activities.
- To meet KPI of Planning.
- Organize meeting to kick off product EOL and manage last time buy and last time build. Reporting of E&O and follow through for closure.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent experience in Manufacturing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of schedule planning on EMS environment.
- Experience on complex planning, forecasting & demand/supply loading on system.
· Knowledge of GMP and ISO Quality Systems.
· Knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP and MRP.
· Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
· Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
· Ability to work in fast pace environment and lead a team.
|28 Marsiling Ln, Ges Singapor Pte Ltd, Singapore 739152
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GES Singapore Pte Ltd (Member of the Venture Group of Companies) is a provider of advanced Electronics Manufacturing Services to Original Equipment Manufacturers with worldwide, world class operations in China, Singapore, Malaysia and United States. GES has decades of experience in providing cost-effective, integrated solutions to our customers. We offer customised Electronics Manufacturing Services from conceptual product design through aftermarket support. GES's main philosophies are Quality, Service and Flexibility at all times to our customers.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198100471Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)