Singapore Jobs Port+ Assistant (warehouse Operations Assistant) Position at PSA Corporation Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, we PSA Corporation Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as port+ assistant (warehouse operations assistant) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|PSA Corporation Limited
|Port+ Assistant (warehouse Operations Assistant)
|Type of Work
You will support the day-to-day operations within warehouse. You will support day to day unpacking, picking, re-packing and re-labelling operations. In addition, you will also support day to day delivery of parts from warehouse to plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day-to-Day support of warehouse activities
- To pick parts from the flow racks according to order list
- To move the parts to the designated area for re-packing and re-labelling
- To perform careful packing of the required parts
- To deliver the required parts to Customer
• Possess NITEC / GCE ‘O’ Level qualifications with at least 2 years relevant in warehousing environment
• Ability to multitask
• Good communication skills
• Good team player
• Possess Class 3 driving licence
• Meticulous in details
|Woodlands Rd, #1 PSA CORPORATION LIMITED, Singapore 677899
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PSA is a key enabler of global trade with a network of over 50 locations in 26 countries around the world. At our flagship in Singapore, we operate the world’s largest container transhipment hub 24/7, connecting to over 600 ports and moving mountains of goods across continents to the people who need them.
Being a leading global port group and a trusted partner to cargo stakeholders, PSA is constantly innovating to anticipate, meet and exceed the future demands of shipping and supply chains. Harnessing the latest in data, automation, smart engineering and energy management, we seek to become a leader in attaining new heights in port efficiencies while ensuring environmental sustainability for future generations.
Working alongside our stakeholders, PSA develops innovative cargo solutions that orchestrate supply chains with reliability and efficiency. Building on our expertise in connecting containers, we now link communities by managing the ever-growing complexities of the logistics industry.
At PSA, we also connect people – connecting people like you to this dynamic industry! Working alongside, we will empower you to realise your fullest potential. With our exciting development programmes, job rotations, and career opportunities, we will nurture you to become well-rounded leaders in PSA.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 199706229Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Office attire or Engineering overall, Office hours or shift work, depending on job.