Singapore Jobs Post -trade Securities, – Software Engineer #worknow #immediate –| #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Post -Trade Securities, - Software Engineer #Worknow #Immediate --| #LetsGoToWork. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Post -trade Securities, - Software Engineer #worknow #immediate --| #letsgotowork
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Primary focus will be to manage the number of Post Trade Technology applications in APAC with target architecture and to implement new settlement & clearing capabilities so as to support business expansion and increased volumes.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Experience in building/ designing high volume/ real time processing systems.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Java/ J2EE
- Spring Framework / Hibernate
- RDBMS (Oracle)
- Unix / Shell scripting
- Cloud knowledge
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Understanding existing program logic
- Providing and/or agreeing estimates for required development
- Creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, Program Specifications, and program Version Control documentation
- Coding of new programs and changes to existing programs
- Creation of Unit Test Plans, and execution of Unit Tests
- Providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
- Creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handover Documents
- Providing technical support for Production Implementations, and post-implementation support during implementation warranty period
- Minimum 5 years with relevant hands-on development work.
- Experience in working in Eclipse/IntelliJ / Maven environments.
- Experience in managing various settlement systems in Post Trade Technology in APAC region.
- Expertise in Core Java, TDD, BDD, spring framework, Messaging, SQL, Unix shell scripts.
- “Can do” attitude, which can identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Drive the project progress for the deliverables. In our small agile team, developers talk directly to operational users and other BAs for requirements. You will be developing great communication and project management skills on top of the technical skills.
- Hand’s on experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing.
- Experience of MQ / JMS (message transfer process), Kafka.
- Experience using version control tool bitbucket.
- Understanding of banking risk and compliance policies.
- Experience in code scanning tools like black duck and tools like Sonar etc
- Experience of development of Settlement and clearing applications.
- Familiarity with SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) Message formats.
- Knowledge on markets such as Australia, Singapore and Japan is good.
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Post -trade Securities, - Software Engineer #worknow #immediate --| #letsgotowork position job vacancies