East Jobs Preschool English Teacher Position at DREAMKIDS KINDERGARTEN @ EAST GATE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the East and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, DREAMKIDS KINDERGARTEN @ EAST GATE PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Preschool English Teacher and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|DREAMKIDS KINDERGARTEN @ EAST GATE PTE. LTD.
|Preschool English Teacher
|Type of Work
- Builds a secure and good learning environment for children
- Raises the level of respect and trust in relationships with them
- Enriches learning by carrying out a progressive and culturally proper curriculum.
- Imparts innovative teaching and learning practices while doing so
- Takes charge of boosting partnerships with families and the community by co-designing collaborative efforts with colleagues and people involved with the school.
- Guides teachers to improve their practices
- Fosters good relations with colleagues
- Design quality learning environments
- Design age-appropriate lesson plans
- Show ethics and professionalism
- Uphold the vision, mission and values of the centre
- Must have attained a Diploma in Early Childhood (Teaching)
- Registered with Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA)
- Preferably have at least 2 years’ infant care experience in a preschool setting
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of current early childhood care and education development theories, research and practices
- Possess classroom management skills and is able to handle children’s temperaments
- Possess the necessary skills to plan, execute and evaluate appropriate developmental lessons.
|105 Lor Stangee, Dreamkids Kindergarten, Singapore 425080
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dreamkids is an unconventional, happy bilingual (English & Chinese) preschool with a strong emphasis on building the human spirit and values, as well as equipping the essential future skills in our children. Dreamkids is not your ordinary preschool. It is a preschool with a strong culture, one that will grow your child to be happy, creative, resilient and con dent global citizens who dare to dream and create the change they want to see in the world.
We are proud to be working with Fun Academy & University of Helsinki from Finland, to bring in the Fun Learning Concept for children aged three to six years. It’s been created together with education professionals, teachers and researchers from Finland and Singapore, who share a common desire with us – to light a lifelong spark for learning.
In Dreamkids, the child is supported and respected as an active participant in the learning process. Behind the program is the belief that play is a natural way for children to learn; therefore the learning program is built on concepts of play and fun.
Fun Learning acts as a vehicle to ignite passion and interest and to guide the learner to a path of persistence and commitment - to the will to learn. rough Fun Learning, we take care of the overall well being of our children. New skills are learned in fun and innovative ways. Children are engaged and active in the learning process through play. Dreamkids strives to turn young learners into lifelong- learners.
We also place strong emphasis on imparting skillsets and values that will prepare our children to excel in the fast-changing world. We believe that this is especially important in the post-Google era, where knowledge is no longer “king”. Hence the ability to master and apply knowledge in real life is crucial in the achievement of success in the 21st century. We nurture happy kids who have strong self-esteem and go on in life to become Game-changers, because we know in our hearts that when a strong mindset is built, results come naturally. We want to build a school with a strong culture, where teachers and kids speak the languages of Dreams and Gratitude. We believe that when we teach our kids dreams, they possess the power to change the world.
While Steve Jobs wanted to put a dent in the universe, we want to put a glow in the universe by brining that smile back into learning.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201426147N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)