Singapore Jobs Preschool Teacher Assistant Position at AWWA Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Preschool Teacher Assistant. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, AWWA Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Preschool Teacher Assistant
|Type of Work
The Teacher Assistant provides support for Preschool Teachers during lessons and assists teachers in preparing lesson materials, and in routine care of children.
1. Teaching & Learning
- Facilitate integration program which include ensuring the school is open and is ready for operations
- Provide shadow support during lessons and activities to facilitate the learning of children
- Provide input and support to teachers in planning for the learning environment and integration program
- Assist in the making and maintenance of learning resources/toys
- Provides input and support to teachers in preparing the children’s developmental profile
2. Well-being of Children
- Facilitate in daily routines during meal time, milk feeds, baths, diaper changing, napping time, temperature check, and administering medicine
3. Engaging Parents & Community
- Work in partnership with parents and the community in the holistic development of their children
- Assist in preparing monthly newsletter or updating class blog
- Participate in school initiatives, projects, activities, and events
- Provide support in class administration duties as and when necessary
- Assist in ad-hoc projects/committees as and when required by the Teachers/Principal/Assistant Director
- To perform any other duties as directed by the Director/CEO
The above activities are by no means exhaustive and are subject to amendment whenever needed.
- Minimum Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
- 5 credits in English and Mother Tongue in GCE ‘O’ Levels
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in an early childhood setting
- Good routine and classroom management skills
- Creative and passionate in inclusive preschool education
- Enjoys working with young children
|107 Towner Rd, AWWA Family Service Centre, Block 107, Singapore 321107
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AWWA is a social service agency, serving over 16,00 persons across life-stages yearly. Services include early intervention for pre-schoolers, education and disability support for children and adults with additional needs, assistance to low income families, caregivers, and health andsocial assistance for vulnerable seniors. AWWA is Singapore-based, with an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 201500785Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)