Singapore Jobs Preschool Teachers (acey/hcic/dpt) $2.5–4k | Rewarding Career | Good Locations Position at Workplus Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Workplus Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as preschool teachers (acey/hcic/dpt) $2.5–4k | rewarding career | good locations with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Education/Training & Education.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 4.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Workplus Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd
|Preschool Teachers (acey/hcic/dpt) $2.5–4k | Rewarding Career | Good Locations
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Preschool TEACHERS (ACEY/HCIC/DPT) – $2,500–4,00 | REWARDING CAREER | ISLAND–WIDE
- $2,500 to $4,00 | Excellent Career Path
- Excellent Benefits & Bonus payout – Career Advancement
- Possess ACEY/ HCIC / CIT+EYDF / DPT / Fundamentals
- Many Openings Island-Wide! – Convenient Locations
Our Client is a well-known & established company in the preschool education sector.
- Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of the company
- Prepare and implement programs and teaching aids
- Keep accurate records of the children’s progress and address the children’s educational and developmental needs individually
- Meet the parents to address any concerns
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times
- Render basic first aid as and when necessary
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decorations and learning environment of the classroom
- Be familiarized with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals
- Maintaining centre in good working and learning environment
- Creating an environment that is conducive for chidlren’s development
- Oversee Child’s Portfolio Development
- Must be Trained in Early Childhood
- Certified under ECDA
- Have positive working attitude, proactive and team player
- No experience are welcomed! (Training will be provided)
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your CV in Microsoft Words to Valerie Ang Weiyi (Reg no: R144033) to the email provided **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
|3 Pemimpin Dr, #08-04 Workplus Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd, Lip Hing Industrial Building, Singapore 576147
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who Are We?
Established since 1992, Workplus Recruitment has been facilitating successful matches between job seekers and employers for more than 25 years.
We specialize in local and foreign recruitment services for the construction / engineering industry. We also provide advisory services for candidates seeking their dream job, and for employers with the sourcing of the right candidate.
Why Join Us?
We ensure confidentiality for all potential job-seekers and employers seeking our services.
We strongly believe in long lasting relationships and strive to gain in-depth understanding of your needs to ensure that they are met.
With our expertise and in-depth understanding of the construction and engineering industry, we are able to provide advisory services on interview techniques, salary market trends and career progressions for potential job-seekers.
We have a proven track record of success for the past 25 years for our recruitment services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199401176D
- EA No.: 94C2922
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Preschool Teachers (acey/hcic/dpt) $2.5–4k | Rewarding Career | Good Locations position job vacancies