Singapore Jobs Primary Care Coordinator (healthcare/north¢ral) (id: 570987) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Primary Care Coordinator (Healthcare/North&Central) (ID: 570987) in our business office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.400, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Primary Care Coordinator (healthcare/north¢ral) (id: 570987)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
· Supporting in patient’s care and administrative duties
· Assist in referral of patients to other healthcare providers and scheduling patient’s appointments.
· Assist in collecting clinical data for analysis.
· Tracking and recording indicators to the key appointment holder.
• NITEC and Diploma
• Healthcare/community services related experiences would be an advantage
• Can work independently and in a team
• Able to react in a timely matter and have strong attention to details
· Strong coordination and communication skills
· Able to travel within the region
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: JOAL).
Job Code: JOAL
EA Reg No: R23112511 (Joan Lee Jia En)
EA License No: 01C4394 (PERSOLKELLY SINGAPORE Pte Ltd)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos