Singapore Jobs Principal (centre Leader) – Childcare Position at Singapore Amalgamated Services Co-Operative Organisation Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Principal (Centre Leader) - Childcare. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Singapore Amalgamated Services Co-Operative Organisation Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Singapore Amalgamated Services Co-Operative Organisation Ltd
|Principal (centre Leader) - Childcare
|Type of Work
Haven Schoolhouse at Bukit Purmei is looking for passionate individual to join us.
- 5-Day work week
- AWS & Variable Bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Work Benefit Package
- Cohesive and Supportive Work Culture
- Work Location at Bukit Purmei
- ** | **
- Plan, support and be in-charge of preschool centre
- Oversee and manage Centre’s daily operations and ensure compliance to respective governing legislations
- To fulfil enrolment targets with resource-support from the Management
- Assist in the development of preschool curriculum and framework
- Manage financial expenses and budgets
- Manage and supervise staff and teachers through effective communication and role-model learning
- Ensure quality teaching through systematic assessment of the Centre’s teachers
- Mentor and groom teachers and staff according to skills framework with support and guidance
- Ensure strict compliance to health and safety standards, according to Centre’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Identify training needs and provide training roadmap for staff and teachers
- Develop and maintain positive relations among the Centre staff
- To actively engage parents through building of trust and fostering good partnering relationship, to ensure the best education for the children
- At least 3 years of Early Childhood Education (ECE) teaching experience
- Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Leadership (ADECL) / Diploma in Pre-School Education Leadership (DPE-L) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Leadership (DECCE-L), or its equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent people management skills with a passion for early education and people-development
- Experience in SPARK certification will be an added advantage
Please submit your application via CareersFuture.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of three (3) months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful)
|991 Alexandra Rd, #01-04 Singapore Amalgamated Services Co-operative Organisation Ltd (SASCO Ltd), Singapore 119964
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SASCO Ltd, then known as “The Singapore Urban Co-operative Union Ltd”, was established on 16 November 1933 by 12 thrift & loan Co-operative Societies to serve as a coordinating body.
Its objectives were to provide for a central organization to facilitate co-ordination, collaboration and dissemination of information amongst the growing number of co-operative societies then.
TransitionOn 23 July 1954, its name was changed to the “Singapore Co-operative Union Ltd” and on May 1972, it was changed to the Singapore National Co-operative Union Ltd” (SNCU).
On 26 Feb 1982, the Singapore National Cooperative Federation Ltd” (SNCF) was setup as the apex organization for all Co-operatives societies. Thus the SNCU changed its name to “Singapore Amalgamated Services Co-operative Organisation Ltd” (SASCO Ltd).
SASCO Ltd then decided to change its role and took on community projects that would enhance the image of the members of the Cooperative movement in Singapore. Since then SASCO LTD became an affiliate to Singapore National Co-operative Federation Ltd (SNCF).
PresentSASCO Ltd has taken on multiple community projects from Childcare Centres to extending its support to SASCO Senior Citizens’ Home. It currently operates 4 Childcare centres in Whampoa, Bedok, and Bukit Purmei
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S33CS0022K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days