Central Region Jobs Principle Consultant/solution Architect – Finance Transformation, Corporate Performance Position at CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Principle Consultant/Solution Architect - Finance Transformation, Corporate Performance in our company, CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED
|Principle Consultant/solution Architect - Finance Transformation, Corporate Performance
|Type of Work
Due to fast growing business, we’re looking for a Principle Consultant to join our APAC Professional Service Consulting team of Tagetik business division, to deliver Tagetik consulting, implementation, configuration, and training services for clients across APAC.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position, based in Shenton Way, Singapore (hybrid flexible work arragement, working from home 3 days per week).
Get to more via **
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Handle project stake holders and business users in multiple project phases: Driving the workshops, Supporting application design, Doing hands-on product implementation, Project documentations, Conduct user training and UAT
- Build the application end to end.
- Work as a team to drive for effective on time project deliverables.
- Excellent Client interaction / build relation (with top Management) and handling key business users
- To travel client location in Asia and drive the solution delivery along with Project Manager
- Effective offshore co-ordination for project execution (Web session, conference calls etc.)
- Participation as a product Trainer.
- 5+ years experience, deliver 4+ end to end projects implementation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferred fields: a) Financial / Corporate Accounting, Finance, b) Information technology
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship are mandatory and ability to turn ideas into action. It includes creativity, innovation as well as the ability to plan and manage projects in order to achieve objectives.
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering and end to end implementation of Enterprise Budgeting & Planning, Consolidation processes.
- In depth knowledge in Financial Planning & Budgeting process of an Organization.
- Sound understanding in Basic Accounting & Financial consolidation process.
- Through knowledge and independent preparation of project documentations including Requirement gathering, Solution Design document, UAT scripts, training material preparations.
- Extensive knowledge of application and database administration tasks, specifically Database Trouble Shooting.
- Good Analytical and interpretation skill.
- Good communicator and people skill.
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Office products.
- Good presentation and Documentation skills in order to articulate the solution to the end user from business perspective.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Self-starter and interested to learn new product knowledge.
- Previous EPM / CPM implementation in Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Certification in one or more multiple Accounting standards, i.e. IFRS GAAP etc, is a plus.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages is a plus.
|138 Robinson Rd, CCH Asia Pte Limited, Singapore 068906
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CCH Asia is a member of the Wolters Kluwer group of Companies, one of the world’s largest professional publishing companies is now seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
All of us are fortunate to live and work in Asia. Nowhere else in the world is there such an exciting combination of expanding markets, new technologies, innovative ideas, and revolutionary business methods. Asia is a great place to do business; and we like to think that CCH Asia can be your valuable business partner.
Our information products and services are created to help you grow your business, take advantage of new opportunities, and become more efficient. How do we do this? We provide knowledge – up-to-date and value-adding information on the law and business practice. And we provide practical tools - tools that help you do your business better.
In volatile markets, business success is often a result of how effectively a company or professional practice reacts to a changing market. And often a competitive edge comes from doing something just a little bit better than the competition. Our products and services – online, electronic or print - provide valuable help with updates that are authored by experts. These come in a timely fashion and are presented and maintained in accordance with the highest professional standards.
CCH has been supporting professionals for almost one hundred years, and here in Asia we combine that global experience with more than twenty years of local presence. With eight offices across six countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, China and India – we are well placed to provide essential decision support for our customers. Our dedicated in-house editorial teams across Asia work together with our esteemed external authors to create a range of products that is second to none in terms of quality, authoritativeness and relevance.
In CCH, we like to think that we are your reliable strategic business partner at all times – a partner whose knowledge you can leverage on to help build your business.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199703606K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)