West Jobs Process Assurance Analyst [sdm Process] Position at Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically West and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Process Assurance Analyst [SDM Process] and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 6.500 - SGD 8.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Process Assurance Analyst [sdm Process]|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
- Establish controls and compliance checks on SDM processes.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Technical Delivery Managers and other key Project stakeholders to guide the project on best practises and SDM compliance.
- Design, formulate and enforce governance & compliance process improvement.
- Conduct quality gate review for SDM major milestones (analysis, design, build, test and deployment)
- Perform walkthroughs and interviews with project and application delivery managers to drive process adherence.
- Report findings and provide consulting support in ensuring compliances with procedures.
- Aside from day-to-day duties, there will be requirements to undertake other responsibilities such as management reporting & other centrally driven project initiatives as needed.
- Degree in computer science/engineering or related disciplines
- Have at least 8 years of relevant experience in IT process compliance audit, Project Management and Business Process Design.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong working experience with MS Office Suite (Visio, Project, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Having prior experience in IT risk management and security will be an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms. Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers. This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization. Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Product & Services
Information Technology and Services
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199700895N
- EA No.: 07C3330
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days