Bintan Jobs Process Engineer (based In Bintan) / Manufacturing Mnc Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company RecruitPedia Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bintan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of process engineer (based in bintan) / manufacturing mnc and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||RecruitPedia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Process Engineer (based In Bintan) / Manufacturing Mnc|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Our client is a manufacturing MNC. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting an Process Engineer to be part of their team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the Bintan.
- Coordinate internal and external parties for project implementation, including new product transfer, process modification, and material evaluation.
- Drive yield improvement projects through mechanization and process optimization. Collaborate with inter-plant and lead the Work Improvement Team (WIT).
- Support production by using the 4M method to identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Implement method studies and quality tools like DOE, SPC, PFMEA, and Statistical Testing.
- Assist in eliminating non-value-added activities to enhance competitiveness.
- Develop new process flows through machinery design and installation for improved production efficiency and reliability.
- Manage engineering drawings, ECNs, and lead evaluations.
- Oversee the Quality Change Process Checklist (QCPC) for new product transfer.
- Establish training programs to enhance operational readiness for production personnel.
- Lead PM and Process teams for project completion.
- Any ad-hoc duty as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Willingness to permanently relocate to Bintan.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103987 (Yan Yongmao)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Process Engineer (based In Bintan) / Manufacturing Mnc position job vacancies