Tuas Jobs Process Supervisor Position at NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tuas and surrounding areas as process supervisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Lead and manage a team of Process Operators to operate industrial wastewater treatment plant according to the production plan of the Plant Manager.
- Supervise and ensure the day-to-day WWTP operation follows the Standard Operation Procedure, Work- Place Safety EHS rules and regulations by giving proper and clear instructions to operators.
- Ensure proper handing / taking over of shift duties including housekeeping condition.
- Maintain proper record of the treatment details such as quantity of wastewater treated and observation of process reactions.
- Monitor the quality of treated wastewater and ensure strict compliance with the statutory Discharge Requirements before allowing the discharge of the treated effluents.
- Keep proper documentation of wastewater and treatment material inventory.
- Update the daily operation / treatment records and to complete the weekly autonomous plant maintenance program.
- Prepare incident report for submission to Plant Manager for any accident, near miss or unusual incident / observation.
- Diploma or NITEC in Chemical Process Engineering or other equivalent technical certificates.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operation of wastewater treatment / chemical / oil & gas process plant at Supervisory or Senior Technician level.
- A hands-on leader, with good supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with good communication skills
- Willing to perform 12-hour rotating shift work
|Address||10A Tuas Ave 12, NSL OilChem Services Pte Ltd, Singapura 639033|
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oil & Chemical Waste Management
NSL OilChem Waste Management (NOWM), a leader in oil & chemical waste management, operates one of the largest slop and used lubricant recovery plant in Singapore, an environmentally-friendly waste-to-energy incineration plant and owns one of the largest fleet of vehicles.
NOWM believes in resource conservation and waste recovery to promote industrial sustainability. NOWM is widely recognized as an extensive user of technology to provide innovative solutions and partner eminent local industry and tertiary institutions to develop industrial best practices and constantly push technological frontiers in the quest for the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solutions.
NOWM is a National Environmental Agency (NEA) licensed toxic industrial waste collector, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) licensed MARPOL Annex 1 reception facility and is certified to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SS 506 Part 1 & 3 and bizSAFE Level Star standards.
NSL OilChem Waste Management is a member of NSL Ltd.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199701183N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Smart Casual, 5 days work week
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tuas 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Tuas 2023
- Process Supervisor position job vacancies