Tuas Jobs Process Technician Position at NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Process Technician. For those of you who live in Tuas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- To carry out water sampling for process unit and send to lab for analysis and follow up with the recommendation in process.
- Operate Boiler / Evaporator / cooling tower / RO in the WasteWater Plant
- Control Panel operation through SCADA system to monitor and adjust process parameters.
- To update test result in data system
- To handle general workers in the plant for daily plant works and chemical handling
- To maintain all the process units/ pumps and equipment’s and instrument in good condition.
- Company Emergency Response team member
- To support shift ad-hoc operation
- Education – Higher Nitec & above
- Skills – Basic English communication includes reading and writing skill
- Abilities – Ability to work independently
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics – Team player with interpersonal skills (gentle, considerate and patient)
- People certified with Forklift / WAH/AWSHPP/ Boiler attendant class-1 have added advantage.
- Able to perform 12hr rotating shift work
|Address||7 Tuas Ave 10, NSL OILCHEM WASTE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD., Singapore 639131|
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oil & Chemical Waste Management
NSL OilChem Waste Management (NOWM), a leader in oil & chemical waste management, operates one of the largest slop and used lubricant recovery plant in Singapore, an environmentally-friendly waste-to-energy incineration plant and owns one of the largest fleet of vehicles.
NOWM believes in resource conservation and waste recovery to promote industrial sustainability. NOWM is widely recognized as an extensive user of technology to provide innovative solutions and partner eminent local industry and tertiary institutions to develop industrial best practices and constantly push technological frontiers in the quest for the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solutions.
NOWM is a National Environmental Agency (NEA) licensed toxic industrial waste collector, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) licensed MARPOL Annex 1 reception facility and is certified to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SS 506 Part 1 & 3 and bizSAFE Level Star standards.
NSL OilChem Waste Management is a member of NSL Ltd.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199701183N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Smart Casual, 5 days work week
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tuas 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Tuas 2023
- Process Technician position job vacancies