Singapore Jobs Process Technician Position at Pfizer
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Process Technician. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pfizer, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Perform Material receiving, staging, material movement, dispensing, sampling, filter inspection and change out and charging operation as per SOP.
- Perform sampling, intermediate and finished goods pack out as per SOP.
- Perform pre-campaign set up, post campaign activities and change over cleaning..
- Perform panel operation, monitor process trend and alarm using DCS Delta V control system..
- Ensure proper communication and handling over of shift duties.
- Responsible updating of Manufacturing Standard Work and Operation Standard work.
- Complete all documentation according with GMP and GDP standards.
- Monitor the plant status and liaise with colleagues of other departments to ensure there is no interruption to manufacturing process.
- Troubleshoot all operating deviations and issues and coordinate with other function when required.
- Responsible for preparation and clearing of equipment for maintenance work
- Facilitate shift monthly safety meeting.
- Take immediate action to resolve any near miss situations.
- Report all actual, near misses and potential accidents for further investigation.
- Assist in investigation of all actual, near misses and potential accidents. Provide information to troubleshoot and take initiative to resolve operational issues independently.
- Perform system transaction and operation such as LIMS, AMPS, SAP, MTS, EMAS, etc
- Complete all required training by attending scheduled training, CBT, OJT, JSA and read and understand.
- Identify and communicate all operating deviations and problems.
- Participate as a member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Assist in project commissioning and validation activities as necessary
- Diploma in a technical discipline or GCE ‘O/A’ levels/ Fresh school leaver and up to 4 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical or petrochemical industry
What we offer:
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 40131T
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)