West Jobs Procurement Specialist / -(global Manufacturing Mnc) Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as procurement specialist / -(global manufacturing mnc) with a full time work system, which domiciled in West and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Procurement Specialist / -(global Manufacturing Mnc)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Our client is a Manufacturing MNC, one of the leading players in the Oil & Gas sector. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting a Procurement Specialist to be part of their Procurement team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the West – easily accessible.
The Responsible of Procurement Specialist are:
- Responsible for tactical sourcing of new parts to new and existing approved vendor list suppliers
- Responsible for price analysis and lead time negotiation with new suppliers
- Responsible for the negotiation to ensure and improve suppliers’ price competitiveness, lead-time and on time delivery
- Responsible for RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- Responsible for creating Supplier contracts and negotiating for the terms and maintain Agreements in SAP
- Responsible for vendor management to ensure approved vendors meet the delivery, quality and cost standards
- Responsible to provide customers with solutions and internal cross functional teams, for cost effectiveness
- Minimum 2 years of procurement experience
- Minimum diploma and above
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees