Singapore Jobs Product Development Manager Position at ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Product Development Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd|
|Position||Product Development Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Product Development Manager
- Develop state of the art Cybersecurity products and solutions for current and new market segments
- Conduct market requirements, feasibility study, proposed new product specifications
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Lead a multi-discipline technical team to develop new product based on product specifications, manage the product development lifecycle from system design, development testing, production and roll-out as per development schedule
- Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders to translate the operational requirements into effective and efficient solutions
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and plans for product introduction
- Preferably 5 years of experience in Product Management and Product Development
- Knowledge in networking, information security and standards
- PCB Design/Embedded Design or C/C++ would be a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ST Aerospace Rotables Pte Ltd (STAR), is a company under Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Incorporated in September 2012, STAR is headquartered in Singapore with marketing offices and warehouses in the Asia pacific, Americas and Europe.
STAR focuses on outright sales, exchange, rental and leasing of Boeing and Airbus aircraft rotables. We are currently supporting a global customer base of over 100 airlines/MROs and continue to grow. We aim to provide comprehensive asset services allowing our customers to have a seamless experience.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 201222839M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees