Tampines Jobs Product Engineer Position at INGRASYS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Product Engineer. For those of you who live in Tampines and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, INGRASYS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||INGRASYS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Working Location : 6 Tampines Industrial Avenue 5
Working Hours : Monday to Friday (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Knowledge in creating & modifying BOM structure
- Knowledge of SFC (Shop floor control) system & SAP maintenance
- Understanding of rack packaging design
- Lead and drive to execute BOM/ Materials changes and drive toward smooth transition & implementation with cross-functional teams from internal & Overseas
- To support production on a mass run
- To lead/participate in Kaizen activities
- Support in factory NPI qualification
- Participate in ISO audits both internally and externally
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Manufacturing
- Ability to work with the customer, HQ / factory, Peers / Subordinate, and Superiors
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good project management skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Advancement
- Compliance with RBA code of conduct
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ingrasys is a global leading cloud infrastructure provider that leverages innovative technology - Hyperconverged infrastructure, HPC with CDI Architecture, AI/ML, Advanced Cooling - to help worldwide customers meet their needs for sophisticated data center operation.
Building upon our expertise in engineering, business and operations, we offer not only a wide range of products, including servers, storage, HPC accelerators, and workstations, but we also provide fully integrated services.
Ingrasys continues to develop technology solutions and services to ensure long-term partnerships and support for our clients. We track industry & technology trends and then innovate to expand the hyper-scale cloud ecosystem.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201507986N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Genting lane