West Jobs Product Manager – Surgical Franchise Position at Alcon Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Product Manager - Surgical Franchise. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Alcon Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Alcon Pte Ltd|
|Position||Product Manager - Surgical Franchise|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Product Manager is responsible for facilitating the adoption of new Alcon technology with initial emphasis on emerging cataract refractive surgery. In this role, the Product Manager is also to develop, implement, and support product and marketing strategies with country and/or regional business partners in order to secure and expand the market position and profitability of Alcon Surgical Franchise.
This role will also enhance current business activities and results through driving/implementing new business initiatives and effective customer relationship management and by influencing internal key stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include providing training and application support for doctors and staffs on the use of surgical equipment. Attend & support trade shows, fellowships, conferences, exhibits, seminars & wet-labs as requested. The product manager will work closely with the surgical team to define and execute appropriate marketing, technical and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop and implement promotional programs for promoted products to support local marketing Plan-of-Actions (POA’s). These programs include sales promotion, product sampling/trial programs, physician advocacy programs, sponsored symposium, KOL advisory boards, Phase IV study strategies and key in-market tactics.
- Develops and implement new product introductions including product training, marketing material development, advocacy development, and sales launch tactics in close coordination with Global and Regional Marketing Managers. These efforts will also include a good knowledge, relationship and coordination with other Alcon departments to support new product introductions including R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Regional Training and Global Meetings & Conventions.
- Define strategic plans for key product development for Surgical business lines including the resource allocation process to develop sales and marketing programs based on the return on investment potential. This information will become part of the market budgeting and strategic planning documents.
- Support the market planning process including brand forecasts, competitive analysis, market research, and pricing analysis.
- Coordinate resources in marketing support and training to improve the sales and marketing efficiency.
- Budget and plan for Alcon symposium, peer to peer events and other marketing programs to support the development needs in Singapore and new product launches.
- Personally manage and build relationship with the most important customers.
- Create new Business opportunities through breakthrough insights and execution support and working closely with market research team.
- Drives execution of growth initiatives across key accounts in coordination with CBH, IOL specialist, instrumentational specialist & Equipment Manager.
- Leads tender processes and EFA proposals.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of all anterior/posterior segment procedures and related surgical products
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of the business aspects of surgical Ophthalmology
- Manage KPIs – market shares, EFA compliance, AT adoption.
- Execution of campaigns and follow up.
- Travel may be required as part of this role
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Business Administration, Marketing or Physical Science is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field sales experience or related marketing services experience in a similar surgical medical devices product portfolio.
- Experience in Ophthalmic experience is an added advantage
- Experience in Salesforce/Pitcher Application will be an added advantage
- Able to plan, develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication and leadership collaborative skills
- Have an eye for details and good organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in MS Application (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
|Address||19 Tuas South Ave 14, Alcon Singapore Manufacturing Pte Ltd, Singapura 637313|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. We offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals, and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
Learn more at ww.alcon.com. See Brilliantly.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199205455H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)