Singapore Jobs Product Manager, – Tiktok Growth – #jobsthatmatter #worknow#urgent — #letsgotowork. Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Product Manager, - TikTok Growth - #JobsThatMatter #WorkNow#Urgent -- #LetsGoToWork.. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Product Manager, - Tiktok Growth - #jobsthatmatter #worknow#urgent -- #letsgotowork.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
What you will do:
- Responsible for incentive-related product building for TikTok in key regions, to drive user acquisition, user re-activation, content growth, etc.
- The goal is to contribute to the country’s DAU growth.
- Ability to understand the market trend and user characteristics in different countries
- Ability to position the problem and develop a targeted strategy to achieve scalable user growth
- Work closely with other teams & stakeholders and optimize collaboration workflows as needed.
- Strategic and logical thinker, with effective planning, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to lead a data-driven project. Capable of in-depth data interpretation and highly data-sensitive. a plus if can work with SQL.
- Passionate about understanding user demands with different cultural backgrounds and excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally in a globally collaborative environment.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to manage Mandarin-speaking business stakeholders.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Product Manager, - Tiktok Growth - #jobsthatmatter #worknow#urgent -- #letsgotowork. position job vacancies