Singapore Jobs Product Manager (video Cloud) – Enterprise Solutions #worknow #jobsthatmatter — #worknow Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Product Manager (Video Cloud) - Enterprise Solutions #WorkNow #JobsThatMatter -- #WorkNow with full time working hours for our company office, TikTok, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TikTok, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Product Manager (Video Cloud) - Enterprise Solutions #WorkNow #JobsThatMatter -- #WorkNow.
|Position||Product Manager (video Cloud) - Enterprise Solutions #worknow #jobsthatmatter -- #worknow|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Join the Fast-Growing Enterprise Solutions Team
Enterprise Solutions is one of the newer Business Units formed to serve global enterprise customers with our leading technology solutions. As part of the Enterprise Solutions Team, you help enterprise customers build what’s next for their business. Leveraging Bytedance’s cutting-edge intelligent technologies, we are devoted to developing innovative products and solutions to shape the future. We empower our clients to focus on what truly matters. Centering on inspiring innovativeness and excellence, we create life-changing solutions that impact lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
As a Video Cloud Product Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Providing optimized solutions and best practices to customers by leveraging the product capabilities and key features of BytePlus video solutions.
- Cooperate with the sales team to carry out annual GAAP revenue target to sell BytePlus video solutions to enterprises and small/medium business clients
- Build strong sales pipelines, help enhance customer onboarding and partner enablement programs
- Develop channel partnership to leverage business communities to sell BytePlus video solutions
- Understand and feedback on customers’ needs and requirements to improve the BytePlus video products and services.
- Be a team player to help the team hit its overall revenue target and build solid ecosystem by offering internal cross trainings, knowledge and experience sharing, and contributing to teamwork spirit
- 7+ years of pre-sale solution architect experience in design, implementation, consulting, and marketing in video cloud products, including Live/VoD/RTC, etc.
- Have proficient business communication skills as a bridge between the customers and the product development team.
- Have good documentation skills to express architectural planning clearly and be proficient in writing technical documents including proposals, use cases, references and etc.
- Have Cross-functional leadership experience. Be able to drive and coordinate complex projects and achieve the final result.
- Excellent teamwork spirit, professionalism and stress resistance.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Product Manager (video Cloud) - Enterprise Solutions #worknow #jobsthatmatter -- #worknow position job vacancies