Singapore Jobs Product Marketing Manager (maritime/shipping Industry) Position at VOYAGER WORLDWIDE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|VOYAGER WORLDWIDE PTE. LTD.
|Product Marketing Manager (maritime/shipping Industry)
|Type of Work
- Product messaging, packaging and pricing development – Create compelling product narratives, positioning, messaging and determining pricing that resonates with audience personas and differentiates clearly from competitors
- Content development – Collaborate with content and communications team to conceptualize, produce and deliver high impact field sales enablement and technical marketing materials for a variety of channel platforms in a timely manner ie. including sales collateral, presentations, website content, blogs, press releases, by-lined article, whitepapers, guides and other necessary content
- Market, customer and competitor analysis – Keep abreast of key trends and news in our broader industry ecosystem to best influence our brand positioning and marketing strategy
- Demand generation – Drive our worldwide go-to-market motion to create awareness, generate demand, increase customer adoption and achieve revenue growth
- Evangelism – Be the “go-to” person, product evangelist and spokesperson, communicating and educating both internal and external stakeholders on a strong, purpose-driven story
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing or a similar field. Candidate with Maritime Studies or Shipping background will have added advantages.
- 5-8 years of experience in Product Management, Product/Technical Marketing, preferably in the Maritime/Shipping software industry
- Proven success in crafting pragmatic go-to-market strategies and programs, preferably in a B2B SaaS business in a regional/global role
- Experience building end-to-end go-to-market product marketing launch plans for new product portfolio
- Demonstrate exceptional ability in working with multiple remote teams (ie. Sales, Product Development, Field Marketing, etc..) across APAC, EMEA and Americas regions. Regional experience is a must.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and storytelling skills
- Adept in use of data and metrics to measure impact and drive performance improvements
- Attention to detail, agile, adaptable, creative in problem solving, curiosity for continuous learning,
- Self-starter who thrives in a data-driven team and takes ownership for driving business outcomes
If this sounds like you, please apply on our website at: ** and our People, Culture & Workplace team will be in contact with you shortly. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|2 Jln Kilang Barat, #06-01 Voyager Worldwide, Singapore 159346
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Today, we are the world’s leading navigation solutions provider. We supply more digital charts and publications to more vessels than anyone else. We make beautiful software that works how mariners want it to work. We use clever algorithms to calculate very accurate all-inclusive prices that help our customers save time and manage costs. We are present in 26 countries and can deliver paper charts and publications same day to more than 60 ports worldwide. And we provide all our customers with the 24/7 service and support they need to keep their fleet moving day and night. Whether it’s digital or paper, an ENC, a nautical publication, navigational software or VSAT, part of the existing fleet or a New Build, we use technology to give shipping companies what they want, when they want it.
Across the world’s ports, seas and oceans, we’re proud to support the global shipping industry.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 199004604Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual