West Jobs Product Marketing Specialist (office Equipment) Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Product Marketing Specialist (Office equipment) SX55 with full time working hours for our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., for residents of West and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Product Marketing Specialist (Office equipment) SX55.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Product Marketing Specialist (office Equipment) Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
• Serve as product expert on the marketing team to support sales, customers and customer service.
• Develop consumer facing product names, copy, feature sets, and messaging for various channels. Ensure product copy and content is localized for APAC markets.
• Own asset creation such as product photography, lifestyle imagery, video content, product literature, sales enablement materials and more.
• Create and manage reports, presentations, and other assets for business reviews.
• Leverage in-house content syndication platforms to ensure best product representation across retail and e-commerce channels.
• Own timeline driven asset management and distribution to all internal and external stakeholders.
• Product portfolio/lifecycle management – manage roadmap, pricing, NPD launch process, SKU rationalization, product positioning and competitive benchmarking.
• Develop and implement go-to-market and product marketing plans to drive sales growth.
• Drive communication around product marketing initiatives, champion product training and support customer presentations.
• Create and manage product marketing work back schedules to ensure deadlines are met.’
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS (8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Product Marketing Specialist (office Equipment) Sx55 position job vacancies