Singapore Jobs Product Mgr,. – Ecommerce Platform Strategies #immediate Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TikTok is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Product Mgr,. - Ecommerce platform Strategies #Immediate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Product Mgr,. - Ecommerce Platform Strategies #immediate|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Responsible for TikTok and other e-commerce product lines by leading initiatives within multiple domains including risk control strategy, merchants product management, logistics management, after-sales management, category optimization etc.
- Combined with business feedback and user experience survey, define core business indicators and iterative direction, and produce product solutions, including but not limited to the design of abstract product business modules, product strategies, and application of algorithm models.
- Improve the ecological health and vitality through the design of the market mechanism. The mechanism design includes but not limited to the merchant and author credit system, business incentive system, recommendation flow regulation and other specific businesses.
- Manage prioritization and balance trade offs among seller experience, user experience, performance, and creator experience within the ecosystem.
- Bachelor degree or above graduate in 2021, major in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Operations Research/Computer Science related is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Excellent logical thinking, communication skills and self-driven ability.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills, self-driven, result oriented, and responsible for results.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Product Mgr,. - Ecommerce Platform Strategies #immediate position job vacancies