Singapore Jobs Product Owner Position at Produgie Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Produgie Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of product owner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Produgie Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
Produgie Product Owner
Produgie, a growing B2B SaaS company, is seeking a Product Owner to join our team. If you want to learn fast and impact the future of work, speak with us!
Produgie is a SaaS platform that equips leaders and teams to build and scale mindsets, capabilities and culture for business performance and growth.
We were incubated and spun off by a highly reputable global consulting firm headquartered in Singapore and built by PhD level Organizational Psychologists. We marry technology and organization science so that every leader and every team of people can sustain high-performance without burnout. We use data and AI to enable business growth and transformation while building trust.
Our mission is to empower inclusive growth and we are doing this by providing premium leadership and team services as affordable, configurable pay-as-you-go products for companies at all stages of their growth journey.
What excites you about the role
- Act as a Voice of Customer with deep knowledge and understanding of the business and the North Star for the Development team
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Work with the development team members to define clear requirements on Feature and Story level with clear and unambiguous acceptance criteria
- Validate each release to ensure the quality is in accordance with the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done together with the QA
- Involve in product ideation and roadmap planning
- Participate in all agile ceremonies or events to ensure proper refinement, sizing, estimation, planning, and review of product backlog items
- Promote continuous improvement and keep stakeholders razor focus on vision execution
- Identify customer needs, pain point and generate new ideas that enhance customer experience and drive growth
- Constant engagement with customer community to review the product feedback and prioritize the backlog according to the business impact
- Identify and use the necessary insights/metrics for data-driven decision-making throughout the product lifecycle
- Plan and manage product launches by coordinating with stakeholders and release management
- Competitor analysis and market research, staying informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners.
- Work closely with the design team to create intuitive customer experiences
Where you might be right now:
- 3+ years of experience as product owner, product manager or similar roles
- Experience in managing all aspects of product management using agile methodology on a SaaS product with decision-making authority
- Experience in A/B Testing, Google Analytics
- Experience with Product GTM strategy
- Familiar with B2B and B2C SaaS product will be advantageous
- Familiar with Pricing strategy
- Familiar with pre-Series A/Series A startup environment
- You have permission to work in your country and are not looking for sponsorship for a visa
Location / Virtual working
Our HQ is in Singapore but this may not work for you, so we will consider other locations.
|10 Ubi Cres, #05-60 Prodigy Special Events Pte Ltd, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready for your greatest career adventure yet?!
We are on a mission to empower inclusive growth with revolutionary software that equips leaders and teams to build mindsets, capabilities and culture required for business performance and growth.
What sets Produgie apart?
- “Privacy by Design” philosophy & commitment to creating ethical and empowering technology that serves humanity
- Built on proven assessment and coaching IP by domain experts
- Delivers premium services-as-products - scalably & affordably
- B2B SaaS configured by the Buyer (inspired by GCP)
- Embedded analytics empower the User (inspired by Garmin, Strava)
- Business model is inclusive and empowers growth for customers, channels and ecosystem partners
We are on a journey - will you join us?
In 2020 we built Produgie and engaged our alpha customers (3M, Marriott International, Freshworks and Maersk Drilling) in product design and testing over many months. Their advice and feedback shaped Produgie.
In May 2021 we released the first product (.LEAD) to the market and we are deploying to paying customers. We registered the company in June and raised a seed round of funding with amazing angel investors who believe in Produgie. We have a small team focused on sales, marketing, Customer Success, and User Enablement.
Today our tech team includes a head of planning & production who guides our technology partner. Our CEO is the product owner and a domain expert of organization and leadership development.https://ww.linkedin.com/in/alisoneyring/. Our CPTO is the co-product owner and an expert in B2B2C system/product design and development. https://ww.linkedin.com/in/eloitay.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 202118568W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, paternity leave