Bedok Jobs Product Quality Engineer Position at Sanmina-SCI Systems Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Sanmina-SCI Systems Singapore Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Product Quality Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bedok and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Sanmina-SCI Systems Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Product Quality Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Supporting New Product Introduction, NPI in term of inspection
- Publish daily performance report of new product built to customer
- FAI report during and NPI built
- Interface with customers on product quality issues.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel to drive for continual improvement in product quality
- Has the authority to stop production if deemed necessary when the product or process does not conform to requirement.
- Monitor customer returns and work on improvement actions
- Perform manufacturing process / ESD audits on the manufacturing line
- Formulate, implement and monitor quality assurance standards and procedures to achieve
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in the manufacturing environment or in related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and ESD control or in the related field preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing in PCBA environment or in related field preferred
- Knowledge in Quality tools (e.g cause and effect analysis, 5 Why, 8D report, etc) will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PPT)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sanmina-SCI Corporation is the world’s Premier Electronics Manufacturing provider, serving the fastest-growing segments of the global electronics manufacturing services ( EMS ) market. Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering unsurpassed quality and support to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor capital equipment, medical, and multimedia markets. Sanmina-SCI is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost-effective manufacturing and unparalleled customer service. Visit us at ww.sanmina-sci.com to learn more. We are looking for suitably qualified professions to be based in our Singapore EMS operations as:
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198305350W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Others
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bedok 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bedok 2023
- Product Quality Engineer position job vacancies