North Jobs Production Assistant Manager Position at FOODEX FOOD SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the North and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, FOODEX FOOD SERVICES PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Production Assistant Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||FOODEX FOOD SERVICES PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Production Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist Production Manager in planning, managing and executing production operations
- Enforces compliance of authorities’ regulations such as SFA / FSSC / Halal etc
- Provide guidance and support to ensure production runs smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure all products produced meet high quality standards by implementing quality control procedures, conduct regular inspections and monitor production processes to identify potential quality issues
- Ensure 100% Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) adherence to all recipe and/or process
- Actively coaches team members promoting continuous improvement and overall team development and cross training
- Adherence and enforcement of all workplace safety policies and procedures
- Ensure all food / workplace safety rules and regulations are followed; investigate accident in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Run quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in investigating and findings of any food safety related issue raised by internal or external customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as Food Manufacturing
- Have in depth understanding and working experience with HACCP, GMP, FSSC or ISO standards
- Good knowledge and recognition of food products is essential
- Positive working attitude with good adaptability
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Proficient in Microsoft skills
- Demonstrate ability to interact and work effectively across different departments
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.