West Jobs Production Engineer Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as production engineer sx55 with a full time work system, which domiciled in West and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Engineering & Mechanical.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 4.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Production Engineer Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
• Organize, monitor and ensure manufacturing processes operated with minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
• Initiates, implements, and manages the processes improvement program based on best practices in the metal drum making industry, with an emphasis on productivity and product quality.
• Ensure all manufacturing processes are adhering to all Regulatory and Statutory Requirement.
• Work with HR Department and assure that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians and engineering staff.
• Maintain and ensure work safety and practices. Also continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
• Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
• Evaluate, Train and Maintain individual skills (including work performance) are keeping up to date with best engineering management concepts and practices.
• Ensure on time submission of overtime record to HR Dept for computation of monthly salary.
• Establish and prepare process documentation such as work instruction, process specifications and assist on the quality plan.
• Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving production-related problems.
• Ensures that subordinates are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the staff.
• Communicate regularly with all production and maintenance teams, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning production and maintenance issues.
• Assist in hiring of production personnel.
• Maintain and update operating manuals for all the manufacturing equipment and facilities.
• Maintain and update operating training manuals for all manufacturing processes.
• Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks to be assigned by the HOD / Management from time to time.
• Minimum diploma in Manufacturing / Electrical /Mechanical / Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
• Able to supervise and lead the subordinates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS (8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Production Engineer Sx55 position job vacancies