Tuas Jobs Production Planner Position at Fest Enterprise Oil Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Production Planner. For candidates who reside in Tuas and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Fest Enterprise Oil Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Fest Enterprise Oil Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description – Operations Executive (Production Planning)
- Manage the day-to-day operation flow in our manufacturing facility to ensure smooth operations and on-time delivery of finished products
- Work with internal stakeholders to engage in the effective planning of Master Production Schedule
- Maintain high operational excellence and productivity with timely scheduling of raw materials and packaging materials
- Routine input of data entry into assembly BOM and creation of production memos for job orders
- Conduct forecasting for inventory control levels to ensure stock accuracy in both (internal/external) pick & bulk locations
- Support the operations team with order processing, logistics management and assist in daily office and warehouse needs
- Prepare procurements of supplies as required and handle a variety of administrative tasks
- Coordinate inbound/outbound shipments with our operations team, freight forwarders & SG / Overseas clients
- Resolve any delivery / QC / production issues and provide good customer service to clients
- Engage internal stakeholders to review and improve current operational processes
- Perform any other work related functions as deemed necessary and appropriate by immediate superior
- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain management or related discipline / GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Supply Chain Management / Planning & Logistics; Suitable candidates with more than 3 years of relevant experience will be considered for a senior role
- Experience with an ERP software will be an advantage
- Candidates with no prior experiences but with positive attitudes to learn are welcome to apply
- Looking for a self motivated team player with good communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills. Ability to think on the feet and react promptly to resolve any unforeseen situations
- Medical Coverage
- Regular working hours: Monday – Friday (8am to 5.30pm)
Please send your resume to **@festoil.com.sg & indicate on your resume:
- Work experience
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability and/or notice period
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||9 Tuas Ave 10, Fest Enterprise Oil Pte Ltd, Singapore 639133|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company, founded in 2008, has developed and produced quality lubricants for automotive, industrial and marine applications. Our modern machinery and innovative culture allow us to provide toll manufacturing for international oil players and major vehicle distributors. We are constantly looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team. We advocate a strong work life balance for all our employees.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 200803610R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)