Boon Lay Jobs Production Planner (manufacturing) Position at Shimano Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Production Planner (Manufacturing). For those of you who live in Boon Lay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Shimano Singapore Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Shimano Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Production Planner (manufacturing)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
We are currently looking for a talent, who is strong in sales plan analysis & experienced in production plan.
- Analyse sales plan to determine and plan future production
- Monitor and move up customer’s orders on daily basis
- Liaise with Company’s purchasing department to revise production plan to meet customer’s requests and demands
- Liaise and issue purchase order to suppliers, and monitor suppliers’ delivery in order to meet assembly production deadlines
- Minimum Diploma in Manufacturing / Logistics / Supply Chain or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Able to work under tight timeline in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Able to perform over-time when necessary
- Working Location: Bulim Walk (Nearest MRT: Boon Lay)
- 5-day work week (Mon-Fri): 8:00am-530pm
- Uniform & Lunch provided
- Company transport provided at various pick-up points (Northern & Western Areas of Singapore)
- Leading manufacturer of bicycle and fishing components
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Demand Management & Sales Plan Analysis
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in the early 1920’s and started off as a company known for precision engineering. With years of hard work and devotion towards research and development, Shimano is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Appointed as Regional Head Quarter to oversees 13 subsidaires in the S.E.A region. Shimano has grown into a full-fledged manufacturing plant with R&D, product design and engineering, cold forging , stamping, heat treatment, electro-plating and tooling fabrication capabilities.
To promote health and hapiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 197300991Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal & Transport, Uniform
- Specific Location: Bulim Walk