Singapore Jobs Production Support Specialist I L3 Position at TEMUS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TEMUS PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Production Support Specialist I L3 for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|TEMUS PTE. LTD.
|Production Support Specialist I L3
|Type of Work
- Take ownership of production support ticket assigned from Level 2 team
- Fix bug by code changes, or provide consulting to Level 2 team on resolutions as necessary
- Manage changes to production coordinating with development teams
- Assign tickets / create backlog to Development Team for code change requests…etc
- Provide mentorship and guidance to L2 team.
- Lead the potential automation initiatives and identify opportunities for enhancing processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years or more of software development experience
- Experience in projects developing APIs and API partner ecosystem
- Cloud native development experience, preferably with AWS – lambda and docker
- Experience with Web Services, Microservices and API development
- Experience with .NET core, CI/CD, SQL, NoSQL, MQ and/or event processing
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management
- Experience with security principles: authentication, authorization, OAUTH, SAML, public-private key encryption, asymmetric encryption, symmetric encryption, token validation, encoding, single sign-on
- Knowledge on cloud security controls, DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Broad experience of AWS, working across many services, for example:
- AWS Infra Config/Management Skills
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Compute: EC2, Auto-scaling, ELB
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Networking (DNS, internet/NAT GW, VPC, VPC endpoint/private link)
- AWS Cloudwatch
|80 Pasir Panjang Rd, #22-81 Temus Pte. Ltd., Mapletree Business City II, Singapore 117372
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.