Singapore Jobs Production Wip Management Operator (b-idl) M/f – #seek Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Production WIP Management Operator (B-IDL) M/F - #Seek. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Production Wip Management Operator (b-idl) M/f - #seek
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
- Collect and dispose scrap wafer
- Follow up on Scrap wafer shipment Request
- Follow up on wafer withdrawal request
- Follow up on wafer re-instatement request
- Able to work in cleanroom environment
- Wafer handling skill required
- Basic computer skill (MS Excel, Email, Web tool, SAP, etc)
- Good communication skill
- Able to work independently
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Production Wip Management Operator (b-idl) M/f - #seek position job vacancies