Singapore Jobs Program Manager (stakeholder Policy Dialogues) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Program Manager (Stakeholder Policy Dialogues) | #Seek with contract working hours for our company office, National University of Singapore, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, National University of Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Program Manager (Stakeholder Policy Dialogues) | #Seek.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Program Manager (stakeholder Policy Dialogues) | #seek|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
To oversee development of the policy briefs and action plans that would result from dialogues, conferences, and research efforts. The Program Manager also serves as a liaison to the IES community, drives engagement, and integrates the stakeholders across the School’s many touchpoints.
a) Organise dialogues and conferences to position the Institute as a leading global/regional climate and sustainability think tank, and to serve as a trusted partner with local government agencies to implement climate and sustainability capacity building activities.
b) Coordinate policy brief and action plan developments resulting from the above dialogues/conferences. This should be achieved through close collaborations with IES researchers and policy analysts, as well as LKYSPP faculty and student research assistants.
c) To propose and leverage partner engagements, funding, and research opportunities, resulting from policy dialogues/conferences, to further the Institute’s core interests, vision and mission.
d) Provide insights into global climate change and sustainability policy developments and challenges.
• Possess a Degree, preferably a Master’s degree, from a relevant discipline. Candidates with specializations in environmental public policy, climate/sustainability governance, are encouraged to apply.
• Possess strong project management skills, as well as other key competencies(interpersonal skills, written/verbal, and presentation skills), that enable one to carryout responsibilities professionally and effectively.
• Possess critical and strategic thinking mindsets that are oriented towards the Institute’s larger interests and purpose.
• Have a proven track record of engaging and managing stakeholders at all levels in a complex and dynamic environment.
• A self-starter who requires minimal guidance in completing tasks, problem-solving, and in identifying identify opportunities for the Institute as listed above.
• Possess a good working knowledge of key stakeholders in Singapore, especially public agencies, who can be engaged in policy dialogues/conferences.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Bukit Timah Campus
Organization: Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Department : Academic Affairs
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 18969
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore