North Jobs Project Admin Assistant Position at Wah Loon Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Wah Loon Engineering Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Project Admin Assistant for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in North and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Wah Loon Engineering Pte Ltd|
|Position||Project Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
– To assist in all Engineering Department personnel with admin support.
– To assist in submission on technical clarifications and method statements.
– To assist in coordination with vendors / sub-contractors.
– To coordinate with project coordination team members, vendors and subcontractors.
– To coordinate with document controller on design deliverables transaction to ensure smooth flow of
– To coordinate with other discipline engineers, project manager’s to prepare and generate monthly
– To coordination and communication between HQ and Site Office.
– May need to go site office to provide admin support.
– To provide administrative support for Project Manager and discipline department heads.
– Minimum Diploma in Administration or equivalent.
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in construction industry.
– Having working experience in Changi Airport project will be an added advantage.
– Able to work independently.
– Good communication skills.
– Able to commence work immediately or short notice.
|Address||10 Tagore Dr, Wah Loon Engineering Pte Ltd, Wah Loon Building, Singapore 787625|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Today, we are an integrated one-stop provider of M&E services such as extra low voltage (“ELV”), low voltage (“LV”) and high voltage (“HV”) electrical systems; air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation (“ACMV”) systems; and fire protection (“FP”) systems.
The past few decades have seen our services stretching across and over the M&E engineering value chain to project management service to meet the full spectrum of our customers’ needs.
Honed by years of experience, our project management skills have contributed to the successful and timely execution of all projects – in varying levels of size, complexity and timeline.
Being equipped with specialised knowhow and experience also means that we can take on projects such as data centres as well as plants and refineries which require high level of
As we grow, so has our network. Working with people with the right expertise has been pivotal to our ability to not only deliver our work efficiently, but also to offer the highest quality engineering solutions possible.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199004859G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday and Work on Alternate Saturdays